Medical Leaders Thailand’s Content Policy
This policy establishes the rights and obligations relationship between ASEC Frontier (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. and users in using Medical Leaders Thailand’s application and website (https://www.medical-leaders-thailand.com). By using Medical Leaders Thailand, you agree to this policy.
Articles, information, and other copyrights in Medical Leaders Thailand are owned by ASEC Frontier (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. and company’s partnerships. Use of Medical Leaders Thailand in some or all parts (republishing, copying, broadcasting, translating and other forms of selling in books or other printed materials) are prohibited without the consent of the copyright holder. In addition, when using beyond the scope of "reproduction for private use" and "quotation", a license from the copyright holder such as ASEC Frontier (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. or the provider is required. If there is the original copyright holder, you cannot use it without the consent of the original copyright holder.
1. Medical Leaders Thailand is created based on reliable information, but ASEC Frontier (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. and the providers of manuscripts are not liable for any damages that the user may have suffered based on such information.
2. The contents of Medical Leaders Thailand may be changed without prior notice.
What personal information we collect
we will uses the personal information we receive from you to through our interaction with you and the services such as Name and contact details (e.g. first and last name, email address, postal address, telephone number), Work-related information (e.g. job title and other employment or education information), Account Credentials (e.g. passwords and other security information for authentication and access), Financial Information (e.g. bank account, credit and debit card numbers for processing of payments), Usage information (e.g. how you navigate within our services and which elements of our services you use the most and information regarding your bookmarks, preferences, interest, etc. or other information shared by you through our application), and Device and connection information (e.g. browser type, version and location).
We will not collect, use, or provide to any third party any personal information such as the following without your consent.
- Personal philosophies, beliefs, or religion
- Race, ethnicity, physical/mental disabilities, criminal records, or other information that may lead to social discrimination
- Workers' right to organize, collective bargaining, or other collective activities
- Participation in demonstrations, petitions, or the exercising of other political rights
Purpose of the use of personal information
Personal information collected is used for the purposes for which you have provided it and might be further used for statutory or other legitimate purposes only. As an example, if you make use of our service contact form on our website, we will use the information you provided in the first place to respond to your service request. We might further use that information to improve the quality of our customer service process as following details:
- Provision of medical information.
- Questionnaire survey.
- Responding to requests for documents related to Medical Leaders Thailand’ products and services.
- Charging the fee for paid services.
- Shipment of purchased products.
Provision of personal information to a third party
We will not disclose or provide the personal information we receive from you to any third party, except in the following cases:
1. When we have your consent.
2. When we employ a third party to handle all or part of the personal information we have collected, to perform services that are necessary to achieve our objectives.
3. When we are required by law to governmental authorities and regulators, as required under applicable law.
4. When it is necessary to do so to protect the life, body or property of people, and obtaining your consent is difficult.
5. When it is necessary to do so to improve public health or promote the welfare or well-being of children, and obtaining your consent is difficult.
6. When it is necessary to cooperate with national agencies, local governments, or their consigned parties in the execution of legally-prescribed business, but where obtaining your consent may hinder execution of the said business.
Whenever, to be able to provide you the best possible services and further our business operations, we may share certain information internally or with selected third parties. There might also be a certain statutory or legal obligation that we believe in good faith requires us to disclose your personal information externally. Parties we might share data with include:
Provision of medical information.
other Medical Leaders Thailand affiliates or subsidiaries, e.g. for providing underpinning technology to support the services we are operating;
our service providers, e.g. for managing or hosting services and/or underpinning technology for the services we are providing;
our business partners, to the extent you have expressed interest in, a service of such business partner, interacted with them or otherwise authorized the sharing of your personal information with such business partner;
organizations involved in business transfers, e.g. to a purchaser or successor entity in the event of a sale or any other corporate transaction involving some or all of our business; or
other parties, e.g. as needed for external audit, compliance, risk management, corporate development and/or corporate governance related matters.
Whenever we share personal information internally or with third parties in other countries, we have appropriate safeguards in place in accordance with applicable data protection laws. As required under applicable law, third parties are required to use appropriate safeguards to protect personal information and they can only access personal information that is necessary for performing their specific tasks.