Who are the translators?
We have experienced team members translating original articles into Thai language and have physicians to proof them at least 2 times before uploading them onto the Medical Leader Thailand’s application.
Who produces the content in the ‘MLT Original’ section?
The production of the MLT Original content is led by Mr. Hiroo Matsui, Secretary of the Medical Journalists Association of Japan.
Who selects the news topics?
- For English articles, our team’s physician is the one who selects the topic daily.
- Japanese articles are chosen from topics that obtain the most likes and shares by Japanese medical professionals and medical-related personnel.
Who is the administrator of the Board’s function?
In order to maintain all topics and comments to have appropriateness, we have a physician as an administrator to monitor them.
Are there any links to the full original journals?
Who writes the Medical Tribune content?
Top-line Japanese physicians.
Can I have access to the full content in the original website?
Yes, you can access to full articles by clicking on the links in each news (Original language).
Can I login the same account with several devices at the same time?
No, you can access to MLT with only one device at a time.
What should I do if I forget my password?
To reset the password,
- Click on ``Forget the password?`` on login page.
- Enter your e-mail and select your birthday.
- The new password will be sent to your registered e-mail.
How do I register?
You can register to MLT via application/website by using the following steps:
- Click on “Register”
- Fill out all information required
- Wait for verification code via e-mail > Enter the code
- Follow the instructions to complete your registration
How to change the password after I completed the register?
Please change your password using the following steps:
- Go to ``My Page`` tab > Tab ``Edit my profile``
- Choose ``Change Password``
- Enter a new password and select ``Save Password``
Can I share my opinion about the App or request topics I would like to read?
Yes, you can go to ``My Page`` and tab on the bottom right corner of your screen.